Most universities offer a wide range of social activities. If you want to impact your student environment, you can also get engaged in student organizations. Participating is a great way to make new friends!
How to make new friends at university?
- Smile and say hi to a person you haven’t talked to before.
- Find out more about social and academic events to meet your fellow students. You’ll probably find this information on the university homepage and on social media.
- Join a study group.
- Check if your university offers an organisation that has to do with your interests.
- If it doesn’t, why not starting one?
- Consider joining the student council.
- Join friends from other study programs when they’re having gatherings.